The phyto-adjuvant for the management of thrombocytopenia -The platelet booster
Carica papaya is an ingredient of Capsules Dimisher is known as ‘A powerhouse of nutrients’. Carica papaya is a rich source of complex biochemical constituents including flavonoids, glycoside, alkaloids, glutathione and glucosinolates that helps to boost the number of platelets by stimulating bone marrow. Carica papaya increases ALOX-12 & PTAFR gene expression by 15 & 13.42 folds that further boost the platelet count by increasing megakaryocytic production. It can also prevent platelet destruction in the blood and thereby increase the life of the platelet in circulation.
Tinospora cordifolia exhibits action to increase in the WBC counts & bone marrow cells significantly indicating stimulatory effect on entire haemopoetic system.
Carica papaya & Tinospora cordifolia show immunomodulatory activity. Various studies have shown Tinospora cordifolia exhibit increase in the WBC counts & bone marrow cells significantly indicating stimulatory effect on entire haemopoetic system.
- For the management of Thrombocytopenia (Low Platelet Count) due to Dengue, Malaria, Viral, Chemotherapy, Liver Cirrhosis, Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- As a phyto-adjuvant for support of heamopoetic system to maintain platelet &WBC’s.
- As a immunomoduler in chronic dieses
Carica papaya & Tinospora cordifolia
Merit of Capsules Dimisher:
- No side effect
- Oral therapy
- Offers therapeutic benefit
- Can be recommended for longer duration
Directions for use: Please consult your doctor to prescribe the dosage that suits the condition.
Presentation: 3 Blisters of 10’s
Caution: During Pregnancy & Lactation or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.